The Zest Wellbeing Programme for Small Businesses
This is an affordable wellbeing option for small businesses
Wellbeing is something business owners feel they should be offering their employees, especially mental health. Employers understand they have a duty of care to look after the mental and physical wellbeing of their staff and want it to become a part of their company culture, but they don’t want it to come across as a tick box exercise.
For a lot of business owners, they don’t know where to start as it is not their area of expertise. They may start something but what they offer can be sporadic and not sustainable. Sometimes it’s been given to a member of staff to get the ball rolling, but when resources are tight it more often than not falls by the wayside.
We give you access to our online platform 24/7, you can log in on your laptop or phone in the office, at home or from anywhere in the world whether you’re on business or on holiday. This means that your employees’ families benefit from the programme too.
The idea of a wellbeing programme may not be for everyone, for some it is there just as a resource when they need it, for others, it’s there to inspire or nudge them into living a healthier lifestyle.
How does the programme work?
- All your employees have access to the online platform with their own personal login.
- You get notified by email on the last working day of the month as to what the following month’s content is, together with a reminder about important resources on mental health that your staff can access in an emergency.
- Every month has a different theme. The content has information about national and international health campaigns running during that month. Examples would be the Action for Happiness, world sleep day, world mental health day, Movember, breast cancer awareness and much much more.
In addition, you have access to:
- Short videos (less than 10 minutes – we understand everyone nowadays is short of time!) on different aspects of health – sleeping better, keeping mentally well, eating healthier, getting fitter, work-life balance, energy, productivity, business travel, jet lag, the winter blues, menopause, healthy gut, burnout, surviving Christmas and lots more.
- The latest news on health plus tips, tricks and hacks.
- Quick simple healthy seasonal recipes together with monthly seasonal food updates.
- Monthly workouts.
- Mindfulness recordings to help you sleep or reduce stress.
- Motivational health challenges.
- Confidential employee health advice line.
The programme is very simple to access; however, we can schedule a short explanatory webinar for you and your employees, with an opportunity to ask any questions.
As a part of your 12 month commitment for signing up to the programme, Rachel comes to your office to do a health talk of your choice (topics include being happier and healthier, improving sleep, how to have more energy, healthy business travel, jet lag, productivity, goal setting – you choose), and then up to 20 employees have the opportunity to have either a 15 minute ‘know your numbers’ health check or a 15 minute sleep consultation. The only additional cost is travel expenses.
Here are answers to questions you may have:
When can I get access to the Zest wellbeing at work programme?
From 1 April 2020.
Do I have to have a minimum number of employees to qualify for the programme?
No, there is an upper limit of 50 as a maximum figure. If you have more than 50 employees, please speak to us and we can price the programme accordingly.
How much does it cost?
Normally £100 per month, but there is a special offer for £75 per month for 12 months if you sign up before 1 July 2020.
What is the commitment?
12 months minimum.
How do I pay?
The payment will be set up as a monthly subscription via PayPal
When will the payment go out?
From the date you sign up.
When does Rachel come to our offices for the talk and health consultations?
You can book this at any time.
If you have any other questions, please ask
About Rachel McGuinness from Wake Up With Zest
Rachel before and now
Rachel has been in the health sector for 16 years. In the year 2000, she realised that her busy corporate life in the telecoms industry had caused her to become so unhealthy that she was heading for burnout and some serious health issues if she didn’t stop her self-destructive lifestyle.
She decided to completely change how she lived her life. She got into a proper sleep routine, adopted a cleaner approach to eating, got a handle on her stress levels and added regular exercise to her daily habits. Now she is just over 3 stone or 20kg lighter and four dress sizes smaller. But, even more importantly than that, she’s fit, and has more energy than she had as a teenager! She likes to think that she’s unrecognisable compared to her former self.
She is trained in cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia, mental health first aid, nutrition, personal fitness training, stress management, neuro-linguistic programming and hypnotherapy.