The Zest Wellbeing Hub
An affordable wellbeing option no matter what size organisation you are
Wellbeing is something employers feel they should be offering their employees, especially mental health.
They understand they have a duty of care to look after the mental and physical wellbeing of their staff and want it to become a part of their company culture, but they don’t want it to come across as a tick box exercise.
For a lot of employers, they don’t know where to start as it is not their area of expertise. They may start something but what they offer can be sporadic and not sustainable. Sometimes it’s been given to a member of staff to get the ball rolling, but when resources are tight it more often than not falls by the wayside.
We give you access to our online platform 24/7, members can log in on your laptop or phone in the office, at home or from anywhere in the world whether you’re on business or on holiday. This means that your employees’ families benefit from the programme too.
The Zest Wellbeing Hub doesn't just have to be for your employees, you could reward contractors, associates or even clients with memberships.
How does the Hub work?
- All your employees have access to the online platform with their own personal login.
- You get notified by email on the last working day of the month as to what the following month’s content will feature, together with a reminder about important resources on mental health that your staff can access in an emergency.
- We also let you know what national and international health awareness days, weeks and months are coming up so that you can involve your team.
- You also have complete control over managing your members, being able to add or remove people whenever you want.
You have access to content from our team of expert contributors
We have articles, videos and podcasts on:
- Improving sleep
- Eating healthier
- Getting fitter
- Becoming more resilient
Plus we have sections on:
- Emergency mental health
- Men's health
- Women's health
- Financial wellbeing
- General wellbeing
- Motivational health challenges
- And how to be a great place to work
Do I have to have a minimum number of employees to qualify for the programme?
We have price options from 15-1500 employees.
(Please speak to us if you have fewer than 15 employees)
How much does it cost?
From £75 per month per organisation.
What is the commitment?
12 months minimum.
How do we pay?
Monthly in advance by Recurring Credit Card Payment or Bank Standing Order.
The Hub is very simple to access. We can schedule a short explanatory webinar for you and your employees, with an opportunity to ask any questions.