We want to inspire your people to be healthy
We love talking about health!
Whether we're speaking in front of a live audience or on the radio, on a webinar or a guest speaker on a podcast, we love enlightening people about falling in love with their health.
So many struggle with getting or staying healthy - whether it's getting a good night's sleep, trying to eat a healthy diet, sticking to an exercise regime or managing mental wellbeing.
We create talks to suit your audience.
How much does this cost?
TALKS (tailored to your working environment)
|60 Minutes including
15 minutes Q&A
WORKSHOPS (tailored to your working environment)
Prices exclude expenses
Talks and workshops can be filmed or live-streamed to other areas of your organisation at no extra charge.
Talks can also be delivered in webinar format.
If you would like to book Rachel...
Contact: Rachel McGuinness |+ 44 (0) 7880 557976 | [email protected]
Upcoming talks for 2021
- Mental health awareness - British and Irish Trading Alliance, South West Chapter, 17 May 2021
- Thriving and not surviving Part 1 - Pulsant, 19 May 2021
- Thriving and not surviving Part 2 - Pulsant, 26 May 2021
- Stabilising teams as we navigate through the Covid crisis - ConnectWise Evolve Peer Group Europe, 27 May 2021
- Your personal brand and why it's so important with personal brand expert Sally Inkster, 27 May 2021 REGISTER HERE
- Solution Focused Hypnotherapy - Coping With Our Hunter-Gatherer Brain with Joe Forshaw, 13 May 2021 WATCH HERE
- How to keep healthy and energised - ConnectWise Evolve Peer Group USA, 5 May 2021
- How to sleep better - Red Kite Community Housing, 30 April 2021
- How to keep healthy using technology with Jenna Collins 29 April 2021
- Why don't you yoga with yoga teacher Vicki Baumann, 22 April 2021 WATCH HERE
- Aromatherapy and mental health with holistic therapist, Jo Tocher, 15 April 2021 WATCH HERE
- Learn how to eat, not how to diet with Lori Weber weight management and nutrition coach, 08 April 2021, ZestCast Expert Chat WATCH HERE
- It's not you, it's your hormones with women's health and hormone expert Nicki Williams, 25 March 2021 WATCH HERE
- Digital wellbeing - time to hit the reset button - EMW LLP, 19 March 2021
- The benefits of juicing with health and fitness expert Sandy Donnelly ZestCast Expert Chat, 18 March 2021
- How to sleep better - Pulsant, 18 March 2021
- Personal branding in an online world with style and image expert Gail Morgan ZestCast Expert Chat, 11 March 2021 WATCH THE RECORDING
- How to improve your fitness without much effort - Just IT, 10 March 2021
- What the workplace can learn from wellbeing in rugby with former Irish International Peter Bracken ZestCast Expert Chat, 3 March 2021 WATCH THE RECORDING
- Rediscover your fitness mojo without trying too hard with Greg Harvey - ZestCast Expert Chat, 25 February 2021 REGISTER HERE
- Ferocious Self-Care Workshop - ScarletZest, 18 February 2021
- How to understand and create better relationships with John Kenny - ZestCast Expert Chat, 11 February 2021 WATCH THE RECORDING
- How to eat healthily without resorting to a diet - Just IT, 10 February 2021
- How to keep healthy working from home - The City of Liverpool College, 10 February 2021
- Meditation and mindfulness - Huntress Labs USA, 5 February 2021
- Men and their wellbeing with Dave Algeo - ZestCast Expert Chat, 4 February 2021 WATCH THE RECORDING
- Pandemic postural problems with Dr Laura Knowles - ZestCast Expert Chat, 27 January 2021 WATCH THE RECORDING
- How to use self-discipline, rituals and habits to uplevel 2021 - ScarletZest, 25 January 2021
- How to create better habits without New Year's resolutions - Just IT, 13 January 2021 [WEBINAR]